We aim to grow our team year-on-year. To do this we need people like you!
Full & Part-Time Opportunities
We do not currently have any full-time opportunities available.
Contract & Freelance Opportunities
We regularly supplement our in-house team with experienced external UX specialists. The scope and length of the engagement is always project-dependent. But what we can guarantee is a tight brief and realistic expectations!
What we’re looking for
UX practitioners with:
- Demonstrable professional experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good facilitation skills.
What you’ll get
- Work with good clients on projects that matter
- Collaborate with experienced practitioners
- Negotiable day rate.
How to apply
If you’d like to be considered as and when these opportunities arise:
Please ensure you detail the following:
You can also use our contact form.
***Our Summer Internship Programme has been delayed due to Covid-19 – applications are currently suspended***
We run two internship programmes a year, one in the Spring and one in the Summer. These are perfect for ambitious students and recent graduates with an interest in user research, user experience (UX), or service design.
We know it’s tough getting work experience let alone finding your first job. That’s why we’re happy to provide paid internships for those who can demonstrate they’d make the most of this opportunity.
“Border Crossing UX provided me with the valuable exposure I needed after graduating University. Collaborating within a small and dedicated team is the perfect environment to grow my skills and deliver meaningful outcomes for real clients.”
Luke Kelly – Summer Programme 2016
What we expect:
- Curious and inquisitive by nature
- Love solving challenging problems
- Good communicator and presenter
- Enjoy and embrace change.
What you’ll get:
- Work with experienced practitioners
- Experience full project life cycles
- Access a broad range of on-the-job training and resources.
When to apply?
- Applications open: November
- Applications close: December
- Internship: February – April
- Applications open: February
- Applications close: March
- Internship: June – August
Please note: applications submitted out with these windows will not be reviewed or stored. So, please ensure you only submit an application between the dates specified above.