We couldn’t make it to the event but the organisers have recently announced they’re releasing the video recordings and slides from the conferences amazing line-up of speakers. UI16 OnDemand provides access to the following speakers and talks:
- Luke Wroblewski on Web forms and user input
- Hagan Rivers on Application maps
- Kevin Hoffman on Kickoff meetings
- Kim Goodwin on UX leadership
- Bill Scott on Design principles
- Steve Portigal on User culture
- Stephanie and Greg Rewis on CSS3
- Brandon Schauer on the value of UX in an organisation
- Jared Spool on Making design intuitive
Access to these resources will cost $189, if you buy before February 2nd, 2012. Thereafter the price will rise to $239. In return you get lifetime access to premium content that you are free to share within your company.
If you’re not convinced why not check out the conference website and an amazing taster video from Kevin Hoffman on the true cost of design meetings and how the team at Happy Cog have tried to address this.
Then purchase UI16 OnDemand you won’t regret it!