As another year draws to a close we wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us Border Crossing UX. We also thought we’d take this opportunity to share:
2022: Our highlights
It’s been quite a year …
- Messi won a World Cup!!!
- We’ve grown our team … welcome Scott, Catherine and Emily … we can’t stress how lucky we are to have you all!!
- We’re doing more business across the UK and are currently working on open projects for Welsh, Scottish, English and Northern Irish clients.
- We’re now doing more international business, adding clients in Australia and the USA.
- We’ve worked on over 30 projects, across 10 sectors:
- Health and social care
- Local Government
- Public safety
- Asset finance
- Retail – B2B and B2C
- Food & Drink
- Technology & IP
- We’ve become a Company Member of the Market Research Society.
- We’ve maintained our IASME – Cyber Essentials and GDPR compliance.
- We’ve been accepted to continue supplying our services via the Crown Commercial Service’s Digital Outcomes Framework 6 and Low Value Purchase System for Research service.
- We continue to provide our services via the Public Contract Scotland – Digital and Technology Services Dynamic Purchasing System.
Wow, just typing that out was tiring … and it really reiterates just how much our team has achieved over the past 12 months!
2023: What we’re looking forward to
In addition to our long-term clients that tend to work with us on call-off or retained agreements we’ll also be kicking off some new client projects in the New Year. This includes:
- Exploring how a technology company can ensure complex technical information is communicated effectively to senior business decision-makers
- Testing how best to communicate a sector-specific value proposition for a broad range of software and managed service solutions
- Helping one of the largest health board’s in the UK define how to increase capacity so that staff can provide more support to adults with learning disabilities
- Evaluating and repositioning a new suite of services aimed at large public sector organisations
- Supporting a rural health board whilst they transform their approach to communicating and delivering services to residents and visitors
- Helping a public safety organisation evaluate and improve how they communicate their services to vulnerable and exploited workers.
To ensure we’re able to maintain the quality that wins us these clients in the first place, we’re going to continue growing our team. So, if you’re a user researcher or content designer who’s interested in working with us … keep an eye out for the job descriptions we’ll be posting in Q1 and Q2 2023.
Our office opening hours over the festive break
Our team will be taking a well-deserved break over the festive period.
Our offices will:
Close: at 5PM on Friday 23rd December 2022
Re-open: 9AM on Wednesday 4th January 2023
Should you have an urgent enquiry in the meantime, please contact your primary point of contact or email
Thanks to all for making 2022 such a brilliant year … it’s been a genuine joy and that’s no small statement given how challenging it’s been at times. But what this year has really reiterated to us is that if you:
- Respect, enable and empower those around you
- Focus on what matters most
- Challenge yourself to do your best every day
Then, as a team, you can genuinely achieve some incredibly gratifying things!
So, from all of us at Border Crossing UX:
Thanks to everyone who’s given us the opportunity to achieve such great things this year – we can’t stress how much we appreciate it!!
Have an absolutely brilliant festive break!!
All the best for 2023!