The Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce have confirmed that our next Plan to Succeed: Learn How to Improve Your Website training course, will be held on Monday 23rd of June.
You should attend this course if you:
- Are involved with the management of your company website
- Want to improve your website or need to build a new website
- Want to make your website easier to use and maintain
- Want to minimise risk and wastage in web development projects
- Want to work more effectively with your digital suppliers or internal teams.
This course will help you:
- Improve how your business performs online
- Objectively assess your website and/or define your requirements.
- Balance your business objectives with the needs of your end-users.
- Define and prioritise the changes that deliver the greatest return on investment.
- Communicate your requirements effectively to your design and technical partners.
Programme / Course Content
- Define and prioritise your digital business objectives
- Identify what actions you wish people to take on your website
- Discover your online user’s wants and needs
- Develop personas that describe your users and identify how your website will help them achieve their aims
- How to organise and label your information from an end-user perspective
- Design a site map that helps your end-users complete their tasks
- Identify and prioritise design and technical improvements
- Optimise content for people as well as search engines
- Test your website against business and user objectives
- How to effectively document your project requirements
This course is delivered by Esther Stringer or François Roshdy of Border Crossing Media.
Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, Business Centre, 2nd Floor, 40 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2LE
Cost (exc VAT)
- £195.00 (Chamber members and member guests)
- £250.00 (non-members)
Please note that this course is approved for ILA & Skills Development Scotland funding, click here for more information.
Book your place or request further information
To attend this training course book your place online or for further information please contact Jimmy O’Connell on 0131 221 7512.