It’s that time of year again, UX Scotland 2016 is just around the corner (7-10th June). Since the first conference in 2013, UX Scotland has become a must-attend event for us. So, we’re absolutely thrilled to announce that we’ll be a sponsor at this year’s UX Scotland.
This year’s event will be held over 4 days at Dynamic Earth (Edinburgh).
UX Scotland 2016 Schedule
Tuesday 7th June 2016
This year’s pre-conference workshop, From Data to Design: journey maps, scenarios & storyboards, will be delivered by Kim Goodwin
There are still a few tickets left, so if you’re interested you should definitely check out this workshop!
Wednesday 8th – Friday 10th June 2016
This year’s conference is rammed full of a broad range of quality workshops, presentations and case studies. As usual it will be a battle to decide what to do when there are so many clashes but must-sees for me include:
- Kim Goodwin’s keynote: Experiences are Made of Decisions, Decisions are Made of Values.
- Rolf Molich’s keynote: The testament of a usability professional – Key lessons from 32 years with usability.
- Jamie Levy on Conducting METHODICAL guerrilla user research
- Spencer Turner on Lean UX hasn’t been embraced by large organisations – it’s not them it’s us!
- Lily Dart on Creating a service experience from scratch
- Alastair Somerville’s workshop on Connecting Conversation
- and last but certainly not least … the always amazing Alberta Soranzo’s case study, We’re just like superheroes
Are you heading to UX Scotland 2016?
If you’ve already booked your ticket, we look forward to seeing you at the conference. If you haven’t, we know we’re biased but we’d urge you to book a ticket – you won’t regret it!
PS: we know what’s it’s like heading off to distant conferences so if you’re not familiar with Edinburgh and need a recommendation or a second-opinion on anything local, do feel free to get in touch!