How to request your personal data?
You can request a copy of any personal data that we hold about you by making a subject access request (SAR) under the General Data Protection Regulation, by:
- Sending an email to:
- Writing to us: Border Crossing UX, Suite 4, Waterside House, 46 Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 6QU.
- Calling: 0131 467 9227
- Completing the form below.
In order to comply with you request, we may need you to provide proof of identity. If this is the case, we will notify you of this requirement within 1 week of receiving your initial subject access request. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Copy or scan of the photograph page of your passport or
- Copy or scan of your photocard driving licence or
- Copy or scan of at least two utility bills/bank statements from the last six months detailing your name and current address.
What will happen after I submit my request?
We will acknowledge your request in writing and provide you with a reference number for your application. Once we have ensured you meet the criteria for disclosure of data under data protection law, and you have provided sufficient information, you should receive a complete response within one calendar month from the date that we accept your application for processing.