A UX audit, is a research-led report that will help you:
- Understand the functional and emotional issues your customers face
- Benchmark the user experience you provide against your competitors
- Roadmap opportunities for product, service and campaign improvements.
With over 10-years experience of auditing customer-facing touch points, our UX audits clearly detail:
- How your products, services, and campaigns are performing from an end-users perspective
- How you’re performing against direct and indirect competitors
- How aligned your value proposition, messaging and touch points are to consumer expectations
- What needs to be done to meet these expectations.
You can commission a UX audit at any point of a product’s or service’s lifecycle. So, whether you’re about to launch a new service or trying to optimise an existing product: a UX audit will help you resolve the issues your customers face.