Evaluate the experiences you deliver
Delivering a positive user experience used to establish a competitive advantage. Today, it’s a matter of competitive survival.
That’s why forward thinking companies ask us to audit the experiences they deliver. And identify the improvements they need to make.
UX Audits conducted
Touch points audited
What is a UX audit?
A UX audit, is a research-led report that will help you:
- Understand the functional and emotional issues your customers face
- Benchmark the user experience you provide against your competitors
- Roadmap opportunities for product, service and campaign improvements.
With over 10-years experience of auditing customer-facing touch points, our UX audits clearly detail:
- How your products, services, and campaigns are performing from an end-users perspective
- How you’re performing against direct and indirect competitors
- How aligned your value proposition, messaging and touch points are to consumer expectations
- What needs to be done to meet these expectations.
You can commission a UX audit at any point of a product’s or service’s lifecycle. So, whether you’re about to launch a new service or trying to optimise an existing product: a UX audit will help you resolve the issues your customers face.
What do I get?
We design each and every report to ensure it’s as easy as possible for you to communicate our findings. Simply choose the reporting format(s) you prefer and we’ll provide a comprehensive report that contains:
- A compelling high-level summary that is focused on communicating key findings effectively
- Visual examples and annotations to illustrate key user experience issues and recommendations
- A prioritised list of actionable recommendations
- Relevant best practices that should be adhered to going-forwards
- A summary of all primary and secondary research findings.
In addition to your report, we’ll also provide a live presentation and up to 4 hours of consultancy to help you make the most of your UX Audit.
How much does a UX Audit cost?
Fees start from £12,500 (exc. VAT). Fixed prices are dependent on scope.
How long does a UX audit take?
The minimum turn-around time is 20 working days.
What our clients think
Border Crossing UX helped us make an academic website more welcoming and accessible to the general public.
We have worked with Border Crossing UX for three years now on various projects. They truly understand how to help deliver a world-class user experience. Working with them is an absolute pleasure.
NHS 24 needed to complete a product deep dive which covered a number of areas. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone considering how to drive forward their digital ambitions and develop greater user insight across their digital estate and transformation strategies.
Border Crossing UX provided the expertise and support the National Galleries of Scotland needed and have become a trusted supplier.
Border Crossing UX addressed the points we were looking to investigate meaning we could continue our research from an internal perspective.
Border Crossing UX get right inside the mind-set of your clients and work with utter dedication to deliver the results your business needs.
Want to work with us too?
Resolve the issues your customers face.
How we do UX audits?
Over the last 10 years, we’ve developed a process that ensures our clients get the insights and recommendations they need. Whether we’re reviewing a product, service or campaign our user centred approach to UX Audits ensures we:
1. Define objectives, priorities and constraints
- Kick-off workshop
- Measurements of success framework
- Project plan & schedule
2. Conduct secondary research
- Business analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Data analysis
- Target audience segmentation
- Proto-persona development
3. Conduct primary research
- Surveys & interviews
- Top task analysis
- Best practice reviews
- Evaluative research & testing
- Issue logging & analysis
4. Define issues & recommendations
- Brand and value proposition
- Information architecture
- Interface and interaction design
- Usability and technical
5. Communicate findings effectively
- Face to face presentation(s)
- Annotated visual documentation
- Formal reports
- Issue logs and prioritisation spreadsheets
- On-going support
Our UX Audits are guaranteed to provide the objective analysis and insights you need.
Want a UX Audit?
Benchmark performance and roadmap improvements.