We are pleased to announce that we have been invited to present a training session at the Erich Pommer Institut’s Digital Content Distribution seminar.
When: September 24 – 28, 2008
Where: Baden, Austria
The seminar will cover legal, regulatory and commercial developments in new media. Our slot, Producing and Distributing Audiovisual Content Online, will be held on Saturday 27th.
Our aim is to provide participants with an overview of:
- the emerging and future trends concerning online audience behaviour, content development and the monetisation strategies of independent content producers and distributors
- tips on developing, budgeting, shooting and casting for the web
- how to maintain your production values – the art of encoding
- the distribution options available and how to choose the right ones for your primary audience
- how to estimate your return on investment and measure your success online
We are really looking forward to this, and would like to thank Nadja from the EPI and Jennifer from Insight Out for making this opportunity possible.