Turn problems into profit
We help organisations create and improve the experiences they deliver.
We specialise in
Asking the right people, the right questions.
- Qualitative & quantitative research.
- Participant recruitment.
- Research & testing facilities.
Delivering the most value for the least effort.
- Information & content.
- Interfaces & interactions.
- Journeys & experiences.
Defining valuable and profitable experiences.
- Market & competitor analysis.
- Experience strategy.
- Tactical plans & documentation.
Stimulating people to think differently.
- Collaborative workshops.
- Design thinking sprints.
- Training & support.
Clients choose us to
Objectively assess touch points and experiences.
- Measure and benchmark performance.
- Identify user needs and pain points.
- Make the case for change, secure buy-in and build momentum.
- Minimise risk and wastage.
Radically improve cross-channel journeys and experiences.
- Identify, monitor, and improve KPIs.
- Resolve the issues and blockers people face.
- Increase the volume and value of data and financial transactions.
- Maximise Return on Investment.
Solve complex business problems and design challenges.
- Stimulate progressive thinking.
- Efficiently leverage in-house knowledge and experience.
- Develop new solutions to existing problems.
- Investigate future opportunities and threats.
Rapidly develop new value propositions and concepts.
- Identify pain points, frustrations, and unmet needs.
- Define and test user centred value propositions.
- Efficiently validate new product and service concepts.
- Find product/market-fit faster.
Want to work with us?
Discuss your goals and requirements with a user experience specialist.
What our clients think
Border Crossing UX helped us make an academic website more welcoming and accessible to the general public.
We really value Border Crossing UX’s positivity and friendliness along with their ability to understand, capture and deliver exactly what’s required.
Border Crossing UX were extremely professional, efficient and had a real commitment to getting the job done with the highest quality in mind.
Border Crossing UX’s support and insights were core to ensuring our digital touch points is centred on our customer’s needs.
Border Crossing UX spent a great deal of time canvassing opinion, not merely from us the client but from other stakeholders, to genuinely understand the nature of the brief. This was particularly important to us. The technical delivery was excellent but the softer, message-sharing side, was even better.
Border Crossing UX provided the expertise and support the National Galleries of Scotland needed and have become a trusted supplier.
Border Crossing UX get right inside the mind-set of your clients and work with utter dedication to deliver the results your business needs.
From initial research through to final review their work puts the customer first and is always meticulous, well presented and followed up with ongoing care and expert advice.
Use our space and facilities
Need space to conduct user research or collaborative design?
We take a user centred approach to harnessing new opportunities and solving complex business problems. This allows us to test ideas and balance your organisation’s objectives with people’s needs.
Identify the core challenge and key stakeholders.
Explore the problem and the people it impacts.
Prioritise needs and identify potential solutions.
Develop concepts and test proposed solutions.
Provide the solution and ongoing support required.
Have a project in mind?
Let’s discuss how we’d approach achieving your specific objectives.