Rapidly identify people’s problems
Developing new brands, products and services has never been easier. But making sure you deliver a positive experience across channels is still a complex task.
To succeed, you need to ensure all your touch points and processes meet the expectations of your specific target audience. That’s why our clients use our expert reviews to objectively assess their touch points.
Expert reviews conducted
Touch points reviewed
Issues & opportunities identified
What is an expert review?
An expert review is a fast and cost-effective way to identify how to improve a website, application, or campaign from an end-user’s perspective. Our user experience specialists will evaluate your touch points to:
- Identify issues that prevent or dissuade people from converting
- Benchmark your performance against best practice
- Define and prioritise actionable recommendations.
Whether you’re about to launch a new touch point or trying to optimise an existing one, an expert review will help you prioritise the changes that matter most.
What do I get?
In addition to a live presentation, we also offer a number of documentation options. Simply choose the reporting format(s) you prefer, and we’ll provide a comprehensive report that contains:
- A prioritised list of actionable recommendations.
- A summary of all primary and secondary research findings.
- Visual examples to illustrate key issues and action points.
How much does an expert review cost?
Fees start from £2,500 (exc. VAT). Fixed prices are dependent on scope.
How long does an expert review take?
The minimum turn-around time is 5 working days.
What our clients think
Border Crossing UX helped us make an academic website more welcoming and accessible to the general public.
Border Crossing UX were extremely professional, efficient and had a real commitment to getting the job done with the highest quality in mind.
Border Crossing UX provided the expertise and support the National Galleries of Scotland needed and have become a trusted supplier.
We have worked with Border Crossing UX for three years now on various projects. They truly understand how to help deliver a world-class user experience. Working with them is an absolute pleasure.
Border Crossing UX get right inside the mind-set of your clients and work with utter dedication to deliver the results your business needs.
Want to work with us too?
We’ll help you identify the changes that matter most.
How we do an expert review?
Over the last 10 years, we’ve developed a process that ensures our clients get the insights and recommendations they need. Whether we’re reviewing a product, service or campaign our user centred approach ensures we:
1. Define objectives, priorities and constraints
- Kick-off workshop
- Measurements of success framework
- Project plan & schedule
2. Conduct secondary research
- Business analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Data analysis
- Target audience segmentation
- Proto-persona development
3. Conduct primary research
- Top task analysis
- Best practice reviews
- Evaluative research & testing
- Issue logging & diagnosis
4. Define issues & recommendations
- Brand and value proposition
- Information architecture
- Interface and interaction design
- Usability and technical
5. Communicate findings effectively
- Face to face presentation(s)
- Annotated visual documentation
- Formal reports
- Issue logs and prioritisation spreadsheets
Our expert reviews are guaranteed to provide the objective analysis and insights you need.
Want an expert review?
Let’s discuss your specific requirements.