A UX strategy should clearly detail what sort of experience you want and need to deliver.
It is a medium-to-long term plan that identifies how a brand should be positioned and behave. This ensures the perceived value and the experience delivered are aligned, clearly understandable, differentiated, and desirable to a particular audience.
To achieve this, it’s critical the following are clearly defined:
- Vision for the brand, product, or service experience
- User experience principles
- Value proposition & user experience roadmap
- User centred design and development processes
- Current/Required organisational capabilities assessment
- Implementation and resourcing plan.
A robust and user centred UX strategy will help you focus on delivering what matter most, to the people you need to reach, engage, and convert.