Focus on outcomes, not aesthetics.
Good content and creative are about more than developing aesthetically pleasing assets. It’s about understanding how to communicate key messages to a specific audience in the most impactful way.
Our content and creative services help organisations develop compelling content that cuts through the noise and wins their target audience’s attention.
What is content and creative?
Content and creative (or creative content), is an incredibly broad term that refers to all of the various types of media an organisation may use to communicate, internally and externally.
Despite coming in many different forms, content and creative is focussed on engaging a particular group of people, evoking an emotional response, and hopefully stimulating a relevant action.
Our content and creative services help clients develop on-brand multi-channel content that resonates with the particular people they need to reach, engage, and convert.
Key benefits of content and creative
Increase visibility and differentiation.
Generate more data and financial.
Increase return on investment.
What do I get?
- Logos and marks
- Print and digital advertising
- Web and landing page copy
- Article and blog content
- White papers
- Photography, video, animation, and motion graphics
- eLearning material, including quizzes and forms
- Social posts
- Email newsletters
- Brochures, case studies, flyers
- Banners and posters
- Microsoft Office templates
Fees for our content and creative services can be provided on either a:
- Time and materials basis: you pay for resources as opposed to outputs. Best used when scope or the volume of required effort is unknown.
- Fixed price basis: you pay a fixed price for a fixed output. Best used when you know what type of output you need, how many you need, and what the specific requirements are per output.
The turn-around time for content and creative services is dependent on the type and volume of outputs required.
What our clients think
“Border Crossing UX’s expert guidance helped us clarify our needs and communicate these effectively to others.”
“Border Crossing UX were extremely professional, efficient and had a real commitment to getting the job done with the highest quality in mind.”
“Border Crossing UX delivered what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, and were instrumental in helping our team do the same.”
“Border Crossing UX helped us achieve and even surpass the expectations we had at the project’s outset.”
“Border Crossing UX helped us make an academic website more welcoming and accessible to the general public.”
Want to work with us too?
Discuss your desired outcomes with a user experience specialist.
How do you approach content and creative projects?
Our user centred approach to developing content and creative ensures we help clients:
1. Define what needs to be done
- Define purpose and measurements of success
- Define key stakeholders and inputs
- Identify key constraints
2. Investigate and understand
- Review existing brand strategy and guidelines
- Target audience research
- Define short-form brief per asset to be developed
3. Generate and test
- Brainstorm ideas
- Define concepts
- Capture and analyse feedback
4. Iterate and refine
- Develop potential outputs
- Capture and analyse feedback
- Refine outputs
5. Deliver the outputs and support required
- Output handover
- Supporting documentation handover
- Ongoing support
Our user centred approach to developing content and designing creative is guaranteed to deliver the impact you need.
Need content and creative?
Discuss your specific requirements with a user experience specialist.