Build recognition through clarity and consistency.
Regardless of size or sector, every organisation needs a clear and consistent brand identity. Today, that means ensuring assets and key campaigns communicate a consistent brand narrative across an ever-increasing number of channels, touch points, and devices.
By creating a unique and distinguishable identity that is applied effectively however and whenever necessary, organisations can effectively differentiate themselves and stimulate greater awareness, recognition, and engagement.
Our brand identity services help clients extend the reach and impact of their branded assets and campaigns.
What is brand identity?
Brand identity is the visual representation of your brand. This should always be aligned with your brand strategy, target market, and positioning.
Elements of a brand’s visual identity include:
- Colour palette
- Typefaces and fonts
- Imagery and photography style
- Secondary design elements (e.g. illustrative and photographic styles)
- Brand, product, and/or service naming conventions
- Design guidelines and principles
- Usability and accessibility guidelines
- Graphic design (print and digital document) layouts
- Interface design layouts and style guides
- Product and packaging design
This key information should inform and guide the development and application of any branded asset required.
Our collaborative brand identity services help clients develop distinct branded assets, faster.
Key benefits of brand identity
High-impact on-brand outputs.
Rapid turn around times.
Reusable assets and templates.
What do I get?
- Brand guidelines
- Image and video guidelines
- Logos and marks
- Brand names
- Colour palettes and typographic styles
- Icon libraries
- Microsoft Office templates
- Google Workspace templates
- Other document templates
- Promotional and corporate communication videos
- Digital and print reports, brochures, and flyers
- Digital advertising
- Conference and events materials, e.g. banners, stands, etc
- Design systems
- Component and pattern libraries
- User interfaces and digital visual languages
- Product packaging
- Outdoor advertising
Fees for brand identity projects are dependent on the scope of work required. Please contact us for a rate card for common outputs and deliverables.
The average turn-around time for common outputs and deliverables is 2-4 weeks.
What our clients think
“Border Crossing UX’s expert guidance helped us clarify our needs and communicate these effectively to others.”
“We believed your knowledge, experience and approach would help us achieve our aspirations, and you delivered!”
“Border Crossing UX get right inside the mind-set of your clients and work with utter dedication to deliver the results your business needs.”
“Border Crossing UX provided the expertise and support the National Galleries of Scotland needed and have become a trusted supplier.”
“What made Border Crossing UX’s services excel was the way our individual needs and ambitions were met, so what started out as a concept, has now been realised.”
Want to work with us too?
Discuss your desired outcomes with a user experience specialist.
How do you approach a brand identity project?
Our user centred approach to brand identity projects ensures we:
1. Frame what needs to be done
- Define scope, key constraints, and desired outputs
- Define measurements of success
- Define key stakeholders and required inputs
2. Understand and define
- Review existing brand strategy and guidelines
- Target audience research
- Define short-form brief per asset to be developed
3. Generate and test
- Develop initial concepts
- Develop low-fidelity outputs
- Capture and analyse feedback
4. Iterate and refine
- Develop high-fidelity outputs
- Capture and analyse feedback
- Refine high-fidelity outputs
5. Deliver the outputs and support required
- Develop finalised outputs
- Prepare supporting handover documentation
- Ongoing support
Want to discuss a brand identity project?
Discuss your aims and objectives with a user experience specialist.