Our user centred concept development and testing process helps you define solutions to the problems your customers are trying to solve. We do this by conducting research, defining requirements and translating ideas into prototypes. Then we test and evaluate whether your proposed product or service meets the needs of your prospects, and your business.
As and when issues or problems are discovered, the prototype will be improved and tested again, until it is deemed fit-for-launch. This ensures risk is managed effectively. As you’re able to rapidly test ideas and validate assumptions prior to a full-blown launch.
Whether you’re creating something new or trying to solve a specific design challenge. Our concept development and testing services will help you:
- Generate ideas and validate assumptions
- Identify how people think, feel and interact with prototype(s)
- Determine how well the concept meets specific customer segments needs
- Measure how well the concept performs vis-a-vis competing solutions
- Learn how the concept could be improved
- Discover how best to price a product or service
- Validate how best to describe your product or service
- Highlight barriers to achieving the concept’s potential
- Capture unmet customer needs or unrecognised requirements.