As 2020 comes to a close it seems an understatement to say this has been quite a year. For all of us this has been a year of upheaval, worry and fear. But it has also been a moment to come together and appreciate each other.
So, we want to say a big thank you to all our Clients, Partners and friends that have inspired, supported and collaborated with us in extraordinary circumstances over the last 12 months.
Highlights of 2020
We’ve worked with some amazing organisations over the last 12 months to solve complex business challenges and accelerate their innovation, adoption and growth including:
- Facilitating a sporting organisation’s strategic plan and away day
- Collaborating with a world-class e-commerce agency to increase conversion and transaction rates
- Defining new value propositions and key messaging for a Global IT consulting and systems integration company
- Developing brand and product canvases to launch new products and services, both on and offline
- Speaking at the first online Digital Transformation conference for Digit.Fyi
- Optimising the user experience and key messaging for a UK medical defence union.
To everyone we have worked with, or have just had a digital coffee and catch up, we’d like to say thank you! As a small business it is the people that we get to work with and their ambition that makes it all worthwhile.
Festive opening hours 2020
We will be taking a break over the next couple of weeks so ‘the office’ will be shut from Thursday 24th of December 2020 – Monday 4th January 2021. Normal office hours will resume from Tuesday 5th of January 2021 (albeit it remotely).
Should you need to contact us before then please contact Esther directly on email@example.com
Merry Christmas and Happy 2021!
We know that this Christmas will be different for many of us. But whatever you are doing we wish you a peaceful and happy festive period and we look forward to seeing you in 2021 (hopefully IRL!).