The Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 framework went live on the 1st of October 2019. Run by the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) the aim of this framework is to facilitate the digital transformation of public sector services. By helping them to:
- Buy, design, build and deliver digital outcomes.
- Find appropriate specialists who comply with the Digital by Default Standard and adhere to the approach detailed in the Service Manual.
Border Crossing UX have been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 framework. This encompasses all 4 lots available:
- Digital outcomes: we provide teams to work on a digital service.
- Digital specialists: we provide specialists, such as user researchers, product managers, etc, to work on a service, programme or project.
- User research studios: we provide facilities to carry out research interviews and usability tests.
- User research participants: we find people to take part in research interviews and usability tests.
We’re absolutely delighted by this and can’t wait to start applying for projects. As over the years we’ve built up a substantial portfolio of public sector work. And there’s no doubt that some of these have been the most rewarding projects we’ve had the opportunity to work on. So, we can’t wait to share our services, with a broader range of potential clients, via the Digital Marketplace!
We’d also like to thank the amazing Crown Commercial Services team! The digital application and feedback process worked perfectly. The guidance, and on-going patience throughout the clarification process, was incredible. So many thanks to everyone who made this possible – we can only imagine how much work went into making this, and the on-boarding webinar such a great supplier-side experience!
Who are the Crown Commercial Service (CCS)?
The Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2018/19, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth £945m – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Want to learn more?
Check out the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 framework, visit the Digital Marketplace to download a list of eligible suppliers per lot, or feel free to contact us on 0131 467 9227.